ABOUT HILL COUNTRY INDOOR
Located in the heart of central Texas, Hill Country Indoor is a 140,000 square foot privately owned indoor sports and fitness facility. Hill Country Indoor utilizes the existing, natural terrain and provides multiple levels of court and field space for athletic training and play. Additionally, private gym memberships, hitting and pitching tunnels, party and meeting room space, healthy concession and the latest technology will round out offerings for the whole family. Community members of all ages will be able to engage in various world class activities. Complete a workout in the fitness center, challenge yourself in a group exercise class, participate in one of our adult or youth recreational leagues, or observe team trainings from the elevated walking and jogging track system…it all happens under one roof! Hill Country Indoor will truly serve as the center of the community and will provide a safe and fun place for individuals and families to train, play, and grow together.
Our mission is to provide a versatile, state-of-the-art, family-friendly space for every level of sports and fitness enthusiast. We aim to be a gathering place where our community has the opportunity to be active, healthy and have fun.
Hill Country Indoor Facility Features
- 4 Hardwood Basketball courts that convert to 8 Volleyball courts
- Indoor Turf Field (185’ by 85’)
- Hitting and pitching baseball/softball tunnels
- Fitness Center- 25,000 square feet of cardio machines and weight training with a child watch center
- Locker rooms with showers and changing areas
- Dancers Shape Classes- Yoga, Barre, Pilates, Spin
- HCI GroupX Classes
- Elevated walking and jogging track system
- Adult Group Training
- Indoor Themed Climbing
- Indoor Playscape
- Athletic Performance Training
- Birthday party rooms
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Outdoor Walking & Jogging Trail
- Members only parking and general public parking
The facility will have upwards of 500 parking spots. The parking area underneath the Fitness Center will be accessible by members only and public spots will be available on surrounding surface lots as well as within a four story parking garage.
The concession area will be 4,000 sq. ft. of healthy menu options and comfortable seating. The open seating area will have two media walls that broadcast local amateur and professional sports as well as local and national news.