Welcome toHill Country Indoor
Welcome to Hill Country Indoor Sports and Fitness!
Our team is proud to bring a state-of-the-art indoor sports and fitness facility to the hill country area.
- 4 Hardwood Basketball Courts that convert to 8 Volleyball Courts
- Indoor Turf Field (185’ by 85’)
- Hitting and Pitching Baseball/Softball Tunnels
- Fitness Center- 25,000 sq.ft. of Cardio machines and weight training with a child watch center
- Elevated walking and jogging track system
- Locker Rooms with Showers, Changing Areas and balconies
- HCI GroupX Classes
- Dancers Shape Group Classes- Yoga, Barre, Pilates, Spin
- Adult Training
- Athletic Performance Training
- Indoor Themed Climbing
- Indoor Playscape
- Birthday Party Rooms
- Conference and Meeting rooms
- Members-Only parking and general public parking
- Outdoor walking and jogging trail
Please reserve space for the full number of guests that you are inviting. We want to ensure that enough space in the facility is reserved to accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- You will only pay for the number of participants that exceeds the number in the package you select. You will be charged for each additional guest based on the per participant cost for that package.
- We understand that changes happen! If you need to add guests to your party, simply let us know at least seven days prior to event so that we can adjust accordingly.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building with the exception of the birthday cake. Birthday cake is not provided although Hill Country Indoor has partnered with H-E-B to offer you with a discount on cake orders for pick-up on the day of your party. Details coming soon!
- Waivers are required for each participant and can be filled out online (coming soon) or in person at the facility.
- Payment: We require a deposit equal to 50% of the expected total in order to reserve your event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. Checks are not accepted. The remainder amount of the event balance is due on the day of the celebration.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, we require 14 days advance notice from your event date. If you submit with the required 14 days advanced notice, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account to be used towards a celebration up to one year from the original date of your event. If you provide less than 14 days notice or do not show up on the day of your event, your deposit is forfeited.