Join us for another exciting season of the Hill Country Indoor Volleyball Youth League. HCI’s youth volleyball league is open to players from 2nd-8th grades. Our league will span nine weeks, with a one week break in the middle to account for spring break.
Age brackets include:
- 2nd/3rd Grades – Players can register an entire team (minimum of six athletes required to register as a team) or they can register as a free agent.
- 4th/5th Grades – Players can register an entire team (minimum of six athletes required to register as a team) or they can register as a free agent
- 6th/7th/8th Grades – Players will register as a free agent. A skills evaluation will be held the very first day to appropriately evaluate skill level for all middle schoolers. Teams will then be created and put into their qualifying division to assure that competition is appropriate for each player.
Each team will have one practice during the week on Tuesday or Thursday and matches will be played on Sunday.
What to expect with the HCI Volleyball Youth League:
- Experienced, trained coaches – no random volunteers here!
- Professional officials – the same ones reffing varsity and college matches!
- Practices and matches are all under one roof in the area’s finest facility.
- Players receive Under Armour team shirts – no need to worry about jerseys.
We can’t wait to see you here!
Non-Member $285; Member $265
7 yrs 0 mo (as of 2/11/2021)
9 yrs 11 mo (as of 2/11/2021)
Practices: Tuesdays or Thursdays
February 16 – April 25