Join us for another exciting season of the Hill Country Indoor Volleyball Youth League. HCI’s youth volleyball league is open to players from 2nd-8th grade. This competitive league spans over the course of 10 weeks, with a 2-week break in the middle to account for spring breaks across the city.
Age Brackets are listed below:
2nd/3rd Grades – Players can register an entire team (minimum of six athletes required) or as a free agent.
4th/5th Grades – Players can register an entire team (minimum of six athletes required) or as a free agent.
6th/7th/8th Grades – Players can register as a free agent. A skills evaluation will be held the very first day to appropriately evaluate skill level for all middle schoolers. Teams will then be created and placed into their qualifying division to assure that competition is appropriate for each player.
Each team will have one practice during the week on Tuesday or Thursday and matches will be played on Sunday.
What you will experience with the HCI Volleyball Youth League:
- Experienced, trained coaches – no random volunteers here!
- Professional officials – the same ones reffing varsity and college matches.
- Practices and matches are all under one roof in the area’s finest facility.
- Training is developed by the Director of Volleyball and designed to reflect training used at the club level.
- Players receive Under Armour team shirts – no need to worry about jerseys.
We can’t wait to see you here!
Non-Member $285; Member $265
8 yrs 0 mo (as of 2/11/2020)
10 yrs 11 mo (as of 2/11/2020)
Matches: Sundays, February 11 – April 19
Practices: Tuesdays or Thursdays, February 11 – April 19
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM or 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM