At Hill Country Indoor, all sports utilize paid coaches in each program to ensure quality and consistency in youth instruction. We intend to create a caliber of product that is unmatched in the area and its foundation lies within our Coaching Staff and Sport Directors. Each sport has a dedicated Director to ensure that all sessions, games, and seasons run efficiently. Each Coach will manage one or more teams and may also be available for one-on-one sessions in their respective sports. Our Performance and Fitness Staff complements our Coaching Staff brilliantly to provide a diverse offering for both youth and adult athletes.
Basketball Staff | Volleyball Staff | Football Staff | Soccer Staff | Lacrosse Staff
Performance and Fitness Staff | Membership Team | Sports and Leagues
Hector Del Rio
Performance and Fitness Staff
Interested in Coaching?
Contact Senior Sports Director Jeff Spillar for more information.
Please reserve space for the full number of guests that you are inviting. We want to ensure that enough space in the facility is reserved to accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- You will only pay for the number of participants that exceeds the number in the package you select. You will be charged for each additional guest based on the per participant cost for that package.
- We understand that changes happen! If you need to add guests to your party, simply let us know at least seven days prior to event so that we can adjust accordingly.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building with the exception of the birthday cake. Birthday cake is not provided although Hill Country Indoor has partnered with H-E-B to offer you with a discount on cake orders for pick-up on the day of your party. Details coming soon!
- Waivers are required for each participant and can be filled out online (coming soon) or in person at the facility.
- Payment: We require a deposit equal to 50% of the expected total in order to reserve your event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. Checks are not accepted. The remainder amount of the event balance is due on the day of the celebration.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, we require 14 days advance notice from your event date. If you submit with the required 14 days advanced notice, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account to be used towards a celebration up to one year from the original date of your event. If you provide less than 14 days notice or do not show up on the day of your event, your deposit is forfeited.