The Mini Skills program offers a safe space for little ones to be introduced to the sport. Ages 3-5 work with licensed professionals on improving motor and character skills, all while learning the basics!
Additional measures to limit the spread of illness:
– Health screenings prior to entering the building
– 1 adult per participant whenever possible
– All equipment and surfaces sanitized before and after sessions
– Each session capped at 15 players; Sub-groups no larger than 10
– Curriculum includes most activities and skill work at distance; Non-contact option for all participants
– No unnecessary contact i.e. high fives, group huddles, hands to self, etc
– All staff will be wearing face coverings
– Sanitizer and bathrooms for hand washing readily available
* Drop ins are available for $15 per session if there is space.
* Mini Skills shirts available for purchase as an optional add on- $20 during registration; $22 after registration.
Tuesdays – 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM | February 23, March 2, 9, 23, 30
Thursdays – 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM | February 25, March 4, 11, 25, April 1
Saturdays – 9:00 AM – 9:50 AM | February 27, March 6, 13, 27
* Off Spring Break week- Mar 15, 17, 20
Online Registration Dates:
Parents are invited to join in the sessions with their child or drop them off to get a workout in themselves!
Have a Question?
Please contact Adam Hooi, Director of Soccer