Mini Skills sessions provide a safe, fun, and educational environment for 3 to 5 year olds that want to be introduced to soccer and improve motor and character skills.
Players will work with licensed professional staff that follow HCI’s Curriculum that focuses on developing the individual in a group environment.
Additional measures to limit the spread of illness:
– Health screenings prior to entering the building
– 1 adult per participant whenever possible
– All equipment and surfaces sanitized before and after sessions
– Each session capped at 15 players; Sub-groups no larger than 10
– Curriculum includes most activities and skill work at distance; Non-contact option for all participants
– No unnecessary contact i.e. high fives, group huddles, hands to self, etc
– All staff will be wearing face coverings
– Sanitizer and bathrooms for hand washing readily available
Non-Member $100; Member $75; Drop-ins $15
3 yrs 0 mo (as of 2/22/2021)
5 yrs 11 mo (as of 2/22/2021)
Mondays – February 22, March 1, 8, 22, 29 | 11AM-12PM
Wednesdays – February 24, March 3, 10, 24, 31 | 12PM-1PM
Saturdays – February 27, March 6, 13, 27 | 9AM-9:50AM (Outdoor turf) *weather permitting
* Off Spring Break week- Mar 15, 17, 20
Online Registration Dates:
Parents are invited to join in the sessions with their child or drop them off to get a workout in themselves!
*If your child does not do well when you leave them, you may want to stay for the first few sessions to get them comfortable
Have a Question?
Please contact Adam Hooi, Director of Soccer