HCI’s Social Pickleball League is for players of all levels, ages and abilities that just want to have fun and improve their game! The league format will be ladder-style to create various pairings and match players of similar skill levels. Your ladder position each week will be based on your attendance and record.
Each Friday, players will start in groups of four in the order of their ladder position. After each game to 11, the winning partnership will move up the ladder and the losing partnership will move down – partners swap each game. Each player will play three “official matches” per night.
After your three matches have been played, open play is allowed for the remainder of the available time slot if the courts are available.
5:30-6:30p – Optional warm up
6:30-7:30p – 3 matches
7:30-8:00p – Open play (when courts are open/available)
Fridays – Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb 5
* Off Dec 25 and Jan 1
* Players may bring their own equipment or borrow from the house
Additional measures to prevent the spread of illness:
– Health screenings prior to entering the building
– All equipment and surfaces sanitized before and after each use
– No unnecessary contact i.e. high fives, handshakes, etc.
– All staff will be wearing face coverings
– Sanitizer and bathrooms for hand washing readily available
– Option to stay with your same partner for all matches
Non-Member $80; Member $60
Drop in/Guest Player: $12
17 yrs 0 mo (as of 11/1/2020)
Online Registration Dates:
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Optional warm up
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM – 3 Matches
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM – Open play (when courts are open/available)
Fridays – December 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5
Have a Question?
Please contact us!