Join us for another exciting season of the Hill Country Indoor Volleyball Youth League. The fall league will be led by Roots Volleyball. HCI’s youth volleyball league is open to players from 2nd-8th grade.
2nd/3rd Grade – Players can register an entire team (minimum of six athletes required) or as a free agent
Each team will have one practice during the week on Monday or Wednesday. Matches will be played on Sunday.
What you will experience with the HCI Volleyball Youth League:
- Experienced, trained coaches.
- Professional officials – the same ones reffing varsity and college matches!
- Practices and matches are all under one roof in the area’s finest facilities.
- Players receive Under Armour team shirts – no need to worry about jerseys.
- We can’t wait to see you here!
Non-Member $285; Member $265
We are taking a $20 non-refundable deposit to hold your reservation. We will auto draft your credit card on file for the remaining balance due one week prior to start date.
8 yrs 0 mo (as of 9/14/2020)
10 yrs 11 mo (as of 9/14/2020)
Matches: Sundays, September 14 – November 8
Practices: Mondays or Wednesdays, September 14 – November 8