The Youth Indoor Soccer League at HCI is a fast-paced, all action, 4 vs 4 game with plentiful goals and touches on the ball.
– Under Armour jersey
– Eight games
– Players sign up individually and will be placed on rosters
– Birth Year registration in accordance to US Soccer Guidelines- U7/8 = 2014/2013 Birth Years
– Add your teammate requests during the registration process
– Add the “TEAM” option that includes a weekday team training session
– Teams will be formed based on age group; Players that add TEAM option will be rostered together
* Rosters and schedules will be communicated no later than September 8th
– All games will be on the turf (18×25 yard fields)
– One hour time block = Skills warm up followed by a 40-minute game
– HCI Staff Coaches will be coaching and refereeing matches
– The league will be player-centered with a balance of constant action and direct instruction from licensed coaches
– Character skills through competition is the emphasis- We highlight ACES each game – Attitude, Concentration, Effort, Sportsmanship.
TEAM Add-on Option (7/8U and above):
– Add the TEAM option during registration for additional benefits – $120
– TEAM players will be rostered together and will train as a team during the week
– TEAM training will be on Thursdays at 5pm or 6pm for 8+ sessions
– Players will be trained by League Directors & top Staff Coaches
– TEAM Training will start Thursday, September 10th. We will communicate time slots in advance.
** All League players will be emailed a coupon code for discounted Super Skills training that will take place on Mondays and/or Wednesdays; 4:30 and 5:30p**
*HCI Soccer Plus(+) Program for U7/8 and U9/10:
Players will be evaluated the first five game weeks and up to 24 players per age division will be invited to come to additional training.
7/8 ~ Tuesdays 4:30p
U9/10 ~ Tuesdays 5:30p
+Players will participate in six weeks of training (1x per week) with friendly matches and/or a tournament added.
+Training will start the week of October 12th.
All of this will be at no additional cost, if selected.
See link at bottom of “i” pop-up menu for more details.
September 10/11, 3:30-6:30pm – Youth League Jersey Pick Up Day on the Lawn
September 12 – Game 1
September 19 – Game 2
September 26 – Game 3
October 3 – Game 4
October 10 – No games – Fall Break
October 17 – Game 5
October 24 – Game 6
October 31 – Game 7
November 7 – Game 8
Non-Member $140; Member $120
* TEAM add-on option: $120
All players will be emailed a discount code for Super Skills training!
A $20 non-refundable deposit will be paid upon registration. The remaining payment will be made one week prior to league start date, 9/10/2020.
Saturdays, September 12 – November 7
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Online Registration Dates:
Have a Question?
Please contact Adam Hooi, Director of Soccer