The Youth Indoor Soccer League at HCI is a fast-paced, all action, 4 vs 4 game with plentiful goals and touches on the ball.
– Under Armour jersey
– Eight games
– Players sign up individually and will be placed on rosters
– Birth Year registration in accordance to US Soccer Guidelines- U5/6 = 2016/2015 Birth Years
– Add your teammate requests during the registration process
– Teams will be formed based on age group and balance by ability as much as possible
* Rosters and schedules will be communicated no later than September 8th
– All games will be on the turf (18×25 yard fields); Only two games will be played at a time to improve distancing
– One hour time block = Skills warm up followed by a 30-minute game
– HCI Staff Coaches will be coaching and refereeing matches
– The league will be player-centered with a balance of constant action and direct instruction from licensed coaches
– Character skills through competition is the emphasis- We highlight ACES each game- Attitude, Concentration, Effort, Sportsmanship.
** All League players will be emailed a coupon code for discounted Super Skills training that will take place on Mondays and/or Wednesdays; 4:30 and 5:30p**
September 10/11, 3:30-6:30pm – Youth League Jersey Pick Up Day on the Lawn
September 12 – Game 1
September 19 – Game 2
September 26 – Game 3
October 3 – Game 4
October 10 – No games – Fall Break
October 17 – Game 5
October 24 – Game 6
October 31 – Game 7
November 7 – Game 8
Non-Member $140; Member $120
All players will be emailed a discount code for Super Skills training!
A $20 non-refundable deposit will be paid upon registration. The remaining payment will be made one week prior to league start date, 9/10/2020.
Saturdays, September 12 – November 7
9:00 – 11:00 AM
Online Registration Dates:
Have a Question?
Please contact Adam Hooi, Director of Soccer