Scott Leon and Positive Baseball Development have a 20-year resume providing the hill country with only the highest quality baseball and softball coaching for all ages and skill levels. With this experience the coaching staff at Positive Baseball emphasizes two things: first, we have a philosophy of providing each player with a tailored and unique coaching experience, as not every player will improve at the same pace. Two, teaching and growing on a base of quality fundamentals is extremely important when first beginning to play. This is why Positive Baseball Development has partnered with HCI to help your young player’s journey on the right foot with Camps, hosted at HCI. These camps will be overseen by Positive Baseball and BOOM staff to help establish good fundamentals and help these young players grow.
Full Day Camp:
Early Drop Off (7am-9am) $35
Late Pick Up (4-6pm) $35
– Registration closes the Wednesday before camp starts, unless filled beforehand
– Gear: None, Lunch and two snacks provided
– Campers can bring their own lunch if they choose or if they have dietary restrictions
– Please wear closed toed shoes and leave electronic devices and valuables at home
– Any refund requests must be submitted in writing at least two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of camp. Refund requests must be sent to the Sports Director
– HCI Online Waiver is required
5 yrs 0 mo
12 yrs 11 mo
Online Registration Dates:
Have a Question?
Please contact Evan Beyer, Sports Director