Summer Super Skills Day Camps will cover technical elements of the game such as dribbling, passing and striking. The week will also focus on 1v1 moves, small group attacking/defending and decision making on the field – lots of touches on the ball with plenty of scrimmaging and mini games mixed in.
For all HCI Soccer programs, the goal is to develop great human beings as well as soccer players and create an environment that is safe, educational and fun.
Curriculum will include:
- Technical elements of dribbling, passing, and striking
- 1v1 moves- get behind, get space and hesitation
- Small group attacking and defending
- Mental strength and speed of thought
- Character development- Listening, Respect, Discipline, Responsibility, Selflessness and more
Full Day Camp:
Ages: 5-12 (k-5th Grade)
Members $315; Non-Members $365
Early Drop Off (7am-9am) $35
Late Pick Up (4-6pm) $35
Sibling Discount 10% when enrolled in the same camp!
– Registration closes the Wednesday before camp starts, unless filled beforehand
– Campers can bring their own lunch if they choose or if they have dietary restrictions
-Please wear closed toed shoes and leave electronic devices and valuables at home
-Any refund requests must be submitted in writing at least two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of camp. Refund requests must be sent to the Sports Director
-HCI Online Waiver is required
5 yrs 0 mo (as of 6/1/2020)
12 yrs 11 mo (as of 6/1/2020)
Online Registration Dates:
Monday-Thursday, 6/29/2020 – 7/2/2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Have a Question?
Please contact Evan Beyer, Sports Director