Hill Country Indoor Elite is a highly competitive basketball environment in which teams will compete in tournaments across the country! Players will have the opportunity to play against top competition and showcase their abilities for recruitment purposes.
Hill Country Indoor Elite will consist of the following:
- Practice twice a week to include strength, conditioning, speed and agility and athletic training
- All teams will be guaranteed a minimum number of tournaments
- All coaches are highly experienced and have played or coached at the high school level and above
- All players will receive game and practice jerseys and other swag
- Age groups will be divided accordingly
PLAYER ASSESSMENT: Try-outs will be held by the coaches prior to the season starting
PLAYERS: Boys and Girls Ages 10 – 17 years old
SEASONS: Spring and Summer
REGISTRATION: Contact us for information
PLAYER FEES: Fees will be announced upon facility opening. Price includes coaches’ salaries, tournament fees, court fees and equipment.