Hill Country Indoor is proud to partner with the following local
businesses and organizations in the community:
BEE CAVE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BEE CAVE POLICE BENEVOLENT FOUNDATION
CHAMPIONS GYMNASTICS & CHEER
CHAMPIONSHIP HEARTS FOUNDATION
CITY OF BEE CAVE
CORT FURNITURE RENTAL
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
DICK’S SPORTING GOODS
DOG TRICK STUDIOS
FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES
FRANK ERWIN CENTER
GREATER AUSTIN SPORTS HALL OF HONOR
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES
HORSESHOE BAY RESORT
KRISTINE LILLY SOCCER
L-AESTHETICS & LONGEVITY
LAKECLIFF COUNTRY CLUB
PEEL, INC PRINTING AND PUBLISHING
POSITIVE COACHING ALLIANCE
SCHMIDT FAMILY BARBECUE
SPORTS FACILITY ADVISORY
STAR HILL RANCH
TEXAS AVIATION PARTNERS
WATKINS INSURANCE GROUP
FENIEX INNOVATION AT ITS BRIGHTEST
Hill Country Indoor values giving back to the people and organizations within our community.
We are able to make in-kind donations valued between $100 and $500 to community organizations and events in the area.
*Donations will be considered on a case by case basis and not all requests may be granted.
Request a Donation
Please reserve space for the full number of guests that you are inviting. We want to ensure that enough space in the facility is reserved to accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- You will only pay for the number of participants that exceeds the number in the package you select. You will be charged for each additional guest based on the per participant cost for that package.
- We understand that changes happen! If you need to add guests to your party, simply let us know at least seven days prior to event so that we can adjust accordingly.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building with the exception of the birthday cake. Birthday cake is not provided although Hill Country Indoor has partnered with H-E-B to offer you with a discount on cake orders for pick-up on the day of your party. Details coming soon!
- Waivers are required for each participant and can be filled out online (coming soon) or in person at the facility.
- Payment: We require a deposit equal to 50% of the expected total in order to reserve your event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. Checks are not accepted. The remainder amount of the event balance is due on the day of the celebration.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, we require 14 days advance notice from your event date. If you submit with the required 14 days advanced notice, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account to be used towards a celebration up to one year from the original date of your event. If you provide less than 14 days notice or do not show up on the day of your event, your deposit is forfeited.