Fall 2017 Adult Recreational Basketball League:
Hill Country Indoor will host adult leagues for all different types of athletes. Whether you want to play like the pros or just play with your friends, HCI will have the division for you throughout the year. All league games will be officiated by qualified referees.
PLAYERS: Men and Women 18+
DIVISIONS: Men’s Rec, Men’s Pro, Men’s 40+, Women’s, and Co-Ed
FALL 2017 SEASON: September 12th – November 2nd
GAMES: Teams will play once a week on Tuesday or Thursday Evenings
PLAYER FEES: Member $110, Non-member $130
Youth Basketball Developmental G-League:
The HCI Developmental Basketball League is a great introduction to the game of basketball. HCI coaches will focus on teaching the fundamentals and proper mechanics for every aspect of the game. We will work on developing the skill level of each individual player as well as focusing on team concepts. HCI DEVELOPMENTAL LEAGUE will consist of the following:
- Once a week instruction teaching proper mechanics and skills of the game as well as detailed, position-specific fundamentals
- 8-week season with playoffs
- All coaches have played or coached at the High School level or above.
- All players will get exposure to the HCI SELECT BASKETBALL teams, coaches, and environment
- Teams will form based on age and skill level after coach’s evaluations.
PLAYERS: Boys and girls ages 6-16yrs old.
FALL 2017 SEASON: Sept 12th – October 28th
GAMES: Saturdays between 9am-7pm
PRACTICES: Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursday evenings
DIVISIONS: 7U Co-ed, 9U Co-ed, 11U Boys, 11U Girls, 13U Boys, 13U Girls, 14U Boys, 14U Girls, 16U Boys, 16U Girls
7U, 9U: Member $175, Non-member $190
11U and up: Member $195, Non-member $215