Matt Herring is the Director of Performance at Hill Country Indoor . Matt spent the past 15 years as a college and professional strength and conditioning coach. He started his career at Oklahoma State University where the Cowboys won the Big 12 and advanced to a Final Four in NCAA Basketball. He then joined the staff at the University of Florida where they won multiple SEC titles and back to back NCAA National Championships. Herring moved on to the NBA as Director of Athletic Performance for the San Antonio Spurs, with an NBA Finals appearance. He returned to Austin as Director of Performance with Driven Performance and he is CSCS, MSCC, USAW and CES certified. Matt will oversee all aspects of performance in sports and team training.
Please reserve space for the full number of guests that you are inviting. We want to ensure that enough space in the facility is reserved to accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- You will only pay for the number of participants that exceeds the number in the package you select. You will be charged for each additional guest based on the per participant cost for that package.
- We understand that changes happen! If you need to add guests to your party, simply let us know at least seven days prior to event so that we can adjust accordingly.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building with the exception of the birthday cake. Birthday cake is not provided although Hill Country Indoor has partnered with Gigi's Cupcakes to provide you with the option to pick up a Birthday Cake or Cupcakes on the day of your celebration at a discount! Email them your confirmation email and proof of booking to get 10% off your order!
- Waivers are required for each participant and can be filled out online (coming soon) or in person at the facility.
- Payment: We require a deposit equal to 50% of the expected total in order to reserve your event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. Checks are not accepted. The remainder amount of the event balance is due on the day of the celebration.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, we require 14 days advance notice from your event date. If you submit with the required 14 days advanced notice, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account to be used towards a celebration up to one year from the original date of your event. If you provide less than 14 days notice or do not show up on the day of your event, your deposit is forfeited.