Curtis Fellenz brings a strong background in exercise science as well as a diverse experience in a variety of sports ranging all the way from volleyball to rugby. Curtis graduated from the University of California, Davis in 2014 with a degree in Exercise Biology. The following year, he worked in campus recreation at his alma mater while also serving as an Assistant Coach to the men’s lacrosse team, before moving to Texas to continue his education at the graduate level at Texas State University. While a student at Texas State, Curtis was a Graduate Assistant for the Department of Health and Human Performance, teaching a practicum course on Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription. He graduated with a Master’s degree in Exercise Science in 2017 and joined the AIM family at HCI shortly thereafter. Curtis is NSCA-CSCS certified and Heads Up! Concussion Certified through the CDC. Having been a multi-sport athlete in high school himself, and seeing more and more research come out in opposition of early sport specialization, Curtis is a huge proponent of diversification from both a physical and mental development standpoint. In large part because he played and coached lacrosse throughout his undergraduate and graduate careers, Curtis specializes in training lacrosse players, having trained recreational youth athletes up through current professional players.
Please reserve space for the full number of guests that you are inviting. We want to ensure that enough space in the facility is reserved to accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- You will only pay for the number of participants that exceeds the number in the package you select. You will be charged for each additional guest based on the per participant cost for that package.
- We understand that changes happen! If you need to add guests to your party, simply let us know at least seven days prior to event so that we can adjust accordingly.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building with the exception of the birthday cake. Birthday cake is not provided although Hill Country Indoor has partnered with Gigi's Cupcakes to provide you with the option to pick up a Birthday Cake or Cupcakes on the day of your celebration at a discount! Email them your confirmation email and proof of booking to get 10% off your order!
- Waivers are required for each participant and can be filled out online (coming soon) or in person at the facility.
- Payment: We require a deposit equal to 50% of the expected total in order to reserve your event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. Checks are not accepted. The remainder amount of the event balance is due on the day of the celebration.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, we require 14 days advance notice from your event date. If you submit with the required 14 days advanced notice, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account to be used towards a celebration up to one year from the original date of your event. If you provide less than 14 days notice or do not show up on the day of your event, your deposit is forfeited.