Bryan Lewis joins the Hill Country Indoor staff with extensive experience and expertise in Strength and Conditioning Coaching and Athletic Performance. After receiving his Master’s Degree in Human Performance from the University of Florida, Bryan established himself in the field at Coastal Carolina University and The University of Houston holding impressive positions at both locations. He has spent the past 3 years as the Director of Athletic Performance at Griffin Elite Sports & Wellness Center in Kentucky working with both adults and youth in individual and team settings. His experience has allowed him to coach athletes ranging from novice to professional in a wide variety of sports. He has certifications including NSCA, CSCS, TPI Level I & II, CAFS (Gray Institute Certification in Applied Functional Science) and 3DMAPS (Gray Institute Three Dimensional Movement Analysis Performance System). Highly qualified, Bryan brings a fresh and modern approach to the Performance programs at Hill Country Indoor.
Please reserve space for the full number of guests that you are inviting. We want to ensure that enough space in the facility is reserved to accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- You will only pay for the number of participants that exceeds the number in the package you select. You will be charged for each additional guest based on the per participant cost for that package.
- We understand that changes happen! If you need to add guests to your party, simply let us know at least seven days prior to event so that we can adjust accordingly.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building with the exception of the birthday cake. Birthday cake is not provided although Hill Country Indoor has partnered with Gigi's Cupcakes to provide you with the option to pick up a Birthday Cake or Cupcakes on the day of your celebration at a discount! Email them your confirmation email and proof of booking to get 10% off your order!
- Waivers are required for each participant and can be filled out online (coming soon) or in person at the facility.
- Payment: We require a deposit equal to 50% of the expected total in order to reserve your event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. Checks are not accepted. The remainder amount of the event balance is due on the day of the celebration.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, we require 14 days advance notice from your event date. If you submit with the required 14 days advanced notice, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account to be used towards a celebration up to one year from the original date of your event. If you provide less than 14 days notice or do not show up on the day of your event, your deposit is forfeited.